GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIPS AND INSTITUTIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS
College coordinates with State Government and Central Government in obtaining the scholarships for needy and deserved based on the merit and community. For this purpose the equal opportunity cell aids the students from various community to avail the benefits.
Bengaluru Amirta College of Arts and Science in coordination with Meenakshiamman Educational Trust offers wide range of Institutional Scholarships for all the courses offered by the college under two broad categories namely : MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS and MEAN SCHOLARSHIPS.
- Community-based Scholarship – based on Income certificate produced by the student
- ShridhiSai Trust – For marks scored above 80% in +2/PUC/Inter – Rs.20000/year
- Merit-cum-Means-based Scholarship for minority students (Muslims/Christians/Sikhs) issued by Govt. of India – For marks scored above 75% in +2/PUC/Inter – Rs.25000/ year
- Indhra Gandhi Prakrithi Scholarship – Single girl child of the family – Rs.25000/ year
- Scholarships to Farmers’ Wards by Govt. of Karnataka
- Scholarships for Govt. teachers’ wards – by Govt. of Karnataka
- SC/ST Scholarships issued by Govt. of Karnataka
- BC/MBC Scholarship issued by Govt. of Karnataka
- In the above said scholarships, any 1 scholarship is applicable (which is the highest)