Library and Information Centre
The Library purpose is to cater the need of learning fraternity of the institution. Our library is a heaven for book lovers. The initial beginning with a treasure trove of more than 500 books, From autobiographies to thrillers, self-help and personality development books to a wide range of reference books – you name it and our library has it. Our library also has the distinction of subscribing to journals/magazines , regional and national newspapers catering to diverse interests. A large number of reputed academic journals are also available for staff and for students interested in keeping abreast with latest developments in their domain.
Highlights of the Library and Information Centre:
- Fully computerized and automated with a bar code system enabling easy and quick transactions.
- Open access system providing easy accessibility.
- Working hours – 9.00 am to 5.00pm, beyond the regular class hours to enable students to make maximum use of the library.
- Internet section and free internet facility.
- A comprehensive collection of books and resource materials for competitive exams.
- Special collections of books on Gandhiji, Swami Vivekananda and Babasaheb Ambedkar.
- Well maintained and easily accessible copies of previous question papers.
- Deposit scheme to allow students to borrow books for longer periods during exams.
- Separate SC/ST Book Bank.
- Book kits containing essential textbooks issued to students every semester, reducing financial burden on students and ensuring that library borrowing cards are used for reference books and other reading matter.
- Subscription to INFLIBNET’s N-LIST consortia to provide faculty access to e-journals and e-books. The library plans to throw open the facility to our students as well.
- Institutional membership of British Council Library